Vote for your favourite Pigs Gone Wild statue today
- Credit: Archant
You have seen them in person, started collecting the stickers and possibly even designed your own - now it is time to vote for your favourite pig!
The popularity of the Pigs Gone Wild trail is continuing to grow, especially since the launch of the stickers for the accompanying sticker book.
Last week we asked you to choose your favourite from eight of the sculptures in the second round of voting – and now we’ve got another batch for you to take a look at.
Out of these pigs, which one most appeals to you?
We will be running a poll each week before the grand final next month.
Vote for your favourite and tell us below why you love that certain piggy.
You may also want to watch:
The Pigs Gone Wild trail runs until September 2, with Ta Ta Trotters taking place over the weekend of September 10 and 11.
You can get involved by downloading the app on your smartphone, or picking up a map and tracking down the pigs around town.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
You can also get a special sticker album and collect the stickers - albums are £5 and are available from our offices, East of England Coop branches and St Elizabeth Hospice shops.
You can claim a free packet of stickers each day by simply cutting out the token printed in the EADT and Ipswich Star.
There are 85 to collect.