Vote for your favourite Pigs Gone Wild statue today
- Credit: Archant
You have seen them in person, started collecting the stickers and possibly even designed your own - now it is time to vote for your favourite pig!
The popularity of the Pigs Gone Wild trail is continuing to grow, especially since the launch of the stickers for the accompanying sticker book.
Last week we asked you to choose your favourite from eight of the sculptures in the second round of voting – and now we’ve got another batch for you to take a look at.
Out of these pigs, which one most appeals to you?
We will be running a poll each week before the grand final next month.
Vote for your favourite and tell us below why you love that certain piggy.
The Pigs Gone Wild trail runs until September 2, with Ta Ta Trotters taking place over the weekend of September 10 and 11.
You can get involved by downloading the app on your smartphone, or picking up a map and tracking down the pigs around town.
- 1 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 2 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 3 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 4 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 5 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 6 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 7 Notcutts submit detailed plans for 14 homes on the edge of Ipswich
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Ipswich MP renews support for food van fighting council's plans
- 10 5 new places to eat and drink in Woodbridge this year
You can also get a special sticker album and collect the stickers - albums are £5 and are available from our offices, East of England Coop branches and St Elizabeth Hospice shops.
You can claim a free packet of stickers each day by simply cutting out the token printed in the EADT and Ipswich Star.
There are 85 to collect.