Washbrook property broken into twice over two nights
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting for a group of six to seven young men after the same Washbrook property was broken into twice over two nights.
The first happened in Whights Corner around 8.30pm on Monday, where an offender broke into an outbuilding and stole power tools and caused damage to other items.
The following day around 6pm a window was smashed at the same property.
The group of white males, all aged between 16 and 17 years old, were seen in the area around the time, police said.
One of the males is described as at least 5ft 5ins tall, of a slim build and was wearing a black hooded top with grey stripes and trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Another was described as around 5ft tall, of a larger build and was wearing a coat and had on a dark blue rucksack with a white oval band.
The last was described as wearing dark blue jeans and a light coloured t-shirt.
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
Anyone with information should contact Bury Priority Crime Team quoting either HD/15/704 and 705 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.