Watch and laptop stolen during spate of burglaries in Ipswich
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Witnesses are needed after three burglaries took place in Ipswich over a three day period.
The first happened in Spring Road between 12pm on February 14 and 7pm on February 15. Someone forced their way into the property and stole a watch and Macbook laptop, police said.
The second happened on Woodbridge Road on the afternoon of February 16, where a property was broken into but police believe nothing was taken.
The third happened in St Edmunds Road at around 7pm on the same day. Police said a group of offenders broke into a property and ran away when an alarm went off.
A Suffolk police spokesman said: “Three men were seen fleeing the area and are described as white, approximately 5ft 11ins and were wearing dark coloured clothing.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 quoting IE/15/550 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 10 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store