Watch Ed Sheeran rap ‘Castle on the Hill’ and ‘Sing’ with James Corden in Carpool Karaoke teaser
- Credit: Kevin Winter
Ed Sheeran fans have finally been given a sneak preview of his upcoming Carpool Karaoke segment with James Corden.
The Suffolk star was spotted filming the segment for Corden’s US chat show in Los Angeles in February and viewers will finally get to see it when it airs next week.
Sheeran’s appearance on the show is part of the “all-star line-up” joining the host when he brings his show to the UK.
The three episodes of The Late Late Show will also feature Tom Cruise, Harry Styles and David Beckham as well as Nicole Kidman, Emily Blunt, Kit Harington and Sir Ben Kingsley, as well as Russell Brand, boxer Anthony Joshua and Kings Of Leon.
It will also feature a Drop The Mic rap battle with The Voice UK judge Jennifer Hudson.
You may also want to watch:
The shows will be broadcast from London over three nights next week on Sky 1, and on CBS in the US.
Sky 1 director Adam MacDonald said: “I was already so excited about James bringing The Late Late Show to London, but the team have assembled an all-star line-up beyond my wildest dreams for our three very special episodes.”
- 1 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 2 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 3 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 4 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 5 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 6 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 7 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 8 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 9 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 10 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
Each episode will see the Gavin & Stacey star, 38, invite the audience to join in a programme of games, musical acts and sketches along with his star guests.
A trailer for the special episodes shows brief glimpses at the Carpool Karaoke segment before Corden warns the audience: “My accent gets thicker when I’m back home, even I don’t know what I’m saying.”
The Late Late Show special London episodes will air at 10pm on Sky and Now TV between June 7-9.