Watch encased with diamonds worth £25,000 stolen from Ipswich home
- Credit: Archant
A valuable watch was stolen from an Ipswich home between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
The Franck Muller ‘Cortez 10000 H SC Conquistador’ went missing from within a property in Brettenham Crescent.
The watch is encased with diamonds and has a black face with white numbers and a Case No. 1932.
It is valued in the region of £25,000.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokeswoman said the watch was not a Christmas present.
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the watch or know its whereabouts contact Pc Luke Burgin on 101 quoting crime reference 37/23319/15.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 6 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub
- 7 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 8 Daughter pays tribute to keen sailor with 'contagious energy'
- 9 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 10 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich