Watch the sun set over Bishops Hill in Ipswich
- Credit: Barry Pullen
Here’s a roof top view taken across busy Fore hamlet in Ipswich as the sun goes down.
The scene was captured by Kie Humphreys who submitted this stunning summer time lapse video.
Watch how the clouds move across the sky and enjoy the many shades of amber of the sun as it sets.
The video was shot on top of the roof of Mr Humphreys’ flat, with the footage showing Fore Hamlet near The Gardeners Arms pub.
Further down the street Holy Trinity Park is located.
The Gardeners Arms dates back to 1881 where it was called “New Gardeners Arms”.
Since then this venue has been an off-licence warehouse named Mr Wines & Beers and a bikers’ pub.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 8 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 9 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 10 Inquest into death of 32-year-old woman in Barham crash postponed
Today it is a sport and music bar owned by the same people who own Issacs on the Quay and Briarbank Brewing Company.
• If you have captured something similar and would like to share it with us email it to us here.