IPSWICH Town footballers were out in force to celebrate the wedding of fellow team mate Wayne Brown. The 24-year-old central defender married Michaela Dixon at Bucklesham Church on Saturday.
IPSWICH Town footballers were out in force to celebrate the wedding of fellow team mate Wayne Brown.
The 24-year-old central defender married Michaela Dixon at Bucklesham Church on Saturday.
Wayne, who spent part of last season on loan at Wimbledon and Watford, was well supported by team-mates on the big day.
Among those present were Marcus Stewart, John McGreal, Jamie Clapham, Andy Marshall and Richard Naylor.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Gaughan, the former Scottish schoolboy international now playing for Stranraer who played with Brown for several years at Portman Road, wore a kilt for the occasion.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 6 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 7 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 8 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 9 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 10 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys