What will the weather be like for al fresco dining this week?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
The sun is set to shine in Suffolk for the remainder of the week, to the delight of landlords, coffee shop owners and restaurateurs.
In Ipswich, it will be sunny and cloudy today with temperatures hitting 15C according to the Met Office.
Temperatures will then drop to 5C in the evening, while Wednesday will be cloudier and cool with a maximum temperature of 11C and lows of 2C.
We will see similar temperatures through to the weekend, with some sun breaking through the clouds.
It will be colder in Bury St Edmunds, which starts off with highs of 15C today but that will drop to 11C by tomorrow, and the evenings will be much cooler.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will pick up a little bit on Thursday with highs of 12C, which will drop to -1C late in the evening.
The weekend is looking similar, with cloudy but sunny weather, and highs of around 13C.
- 1 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 3 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 4 Vandals strike at beautiful stately home near Ipswich during restoration
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 8 'Kind and caring' friend of the football community dies
- 9 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 10 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today