Suffolk weather forecast: Dry weather to return after torrential downpours
- Credit: Archant
After days of rain and thunderstorms weather forecasters are predicting dry weather for the region.
The weather experts have said that although the weather will be dry there will be heavy cloudy cover for some areas.
This comes after flood water gushed out from under the beach huts in Southwold.
Dan Holley from the East Anglian-based weather forecaster, Weatherquest, said: "It is looking like a mainly dry day with plenty of sunshine around.
"There will be some patchy cloud coming in from the south but overall a pleasant day.
"Temperatures could peak between 21 and 25C.
You may also want to watch:
"Overall Thursday will be a more cloudier day and the clouds may be thick enough for a few spots of rain at times but overall a lot of the day will be dry.
"Friday also looking dry with a lot of cloud at times which could lead to the odd isolated shower.
- 1 'Extra-cautionary' Covid measures reintroduced at Kesgrave High
- 2 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 3 Fears Ipswich's best-known landmarks are at risk
- 4 'The village already can't cope' - Concerns over 114-home plan
- 5 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 6 Town centre delays following accident
- 7 NHS confirms new Ipswich 'super-surgery' should open in 2024
- 8 New barber's shop opens on Ipswich shopping parade
- 9 Rail services disrupted for 4 hours as line blocked near Ipswich
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
"There is still some uncertainty as to how the weather will play out over the weekend but Saturday could be quite cloudy with some showers."