More snow could be on its way to Suffolk - but heavy rain expected first
- Credit: Charlotte Bond/Suffolk
More snow could be on its way to Suffolk and north Essex next weekend - but first there is likely to be more heavy rain.
Phil Garner of Weatherquest, based in Norwich, said: "It looks as if there will be more cold weather next Saturday, January 23, and that could bring a little snow."
East Anglia woke up to snow on Saturday, with many people using their daily exercise during lockdown to get out and about in the wintry landscape.
However, milder weather brought a thaw later in the day and Sunday has seen some sunny weather arriving, with temperatures of up to 4C or 5C.
Mr Garner said the weather over the coming week would be "rather changeable", with a likelihood of more heavy rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, possibly bringing more flooding.
He said: "Part of the problem is going to be most of the rainfall going on to saturated ground."
You may also want to watch:
The weather looks likely to improve later in the week, before temperatures drop again at the weekend.
- 1 Heartbreak for owners as puppy Storm loses battle for life
- 2 New 60-acre logistics park set to create 1,500 new jobs
- 3 Mouldy scone leads to bakery firm being fined £9k for hygiene breaches
- 4 Suffolk man distributed indecent images of children on messaging app
- 5 Road changes outlined to make way for hundreds of new homes at resort
- 6 Man dies following collision on A12
- 7 Tributes to Scout leader who was 'life of the party' after death aged 69
- 8 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 9 Plea to help owners of tiny puppy Storm with £8k vet's bills
- 10 Horse found abandoned in field so over-bred rescuers thought she was a cow