Wet weather to continue for now - but drier days are on their way!
- Credit: Archant
Wet and unsettled weather is set to continue for a few days at least this week, according to forecasters.
East Anglian forecasters Weatherquest said that drier days were on their way but it would still be a few more days before they came about.
Monday could be a very wet day with thundery showers possible.
Tuesday is set to be a little better but the risk of showers remains for the region with Wednesday only a little better.
Conditions are set to become drier from Thursday onwards with temperatures expected to reach around 18C.
You may also want to watch:
"It will feel warmer then, than it will do for the next few days," said Chris Bell from Weatherquest.
Anyone hoping for a heatwave however, will be disappointed with temperatures only expected to reach 20C or the low 20s by the end of this week and into the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 4 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 5 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Do you remember having a pint at Ipswich's Sporting Farmer pub?
- 8 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build