Suffolk weather forecast: Dry weather to continue with some sunny spells
- Credit: PA
More dry spells are on the way for the region this week as weather experts predict cloudy weather - with the odd sunny spell expected.
With the chance of the odd isolated shower across Suffolk, the region will feel a lot cooler with lower temperatures and winds forecast.
Adam Drury, from the East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest, said: "Today much of the day will be dry with some bright or sunny spells but areas of cloud may bring a few isolated showers from the west.
"Tonight will be a rather cloudy evening with the risk of a light shower but otherwise it will turn dry in the early hours with clear skies.
"For the most of the time on Monday it will be dry with some sunny spells but areas of clouds may bring a few isolated light showers.
You may also want to watch:
"It will feel a lot cooler on Monday as temperatures will only peak around 16C and 17C.
"On Tuesday it will be rather cloudy and breezy with some showery outbreaks in the morning, it will become brighter in the afternoon though.
- 1 'Extra-cautionary' Covid measures reintroduced at Kesgrave High
- 2 Fears Ipswich's best-known landmarks are at risk
- 3 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 4 'The village already can't cope' - Concerns over 114-home plan
- 5 Town centre delays following accident
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 New barber's shop opens on Ipswich shopping parade
- 8 NHS confirms new Ipswich 'super-surgery' should open in 2024
- 9 Rail services disrupted for 4 hours as line blocked near Ipswich
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
"Looking ahead to Wednesday most places will have a dry day but some thicker clouds may bring a light isolated shower in the afternoon."