Weather forecast for Friday and Saturday
- Credit: PA
Watch the latest Met Office forecast for today and Saturday, with showers and colder temperatures expected.
TODAY (East of England)
Outbreaks of rain are expected to continue through the morning for many, and could be persistent in places. By the afternoon some drier intervals are possible, with a few sunny intervals developing. However further showers cannot be ruled out. Maximum temperature 7C (44.6F).
Largely dry at first, with clear spells developing, and perhaps some patchy frost or fog developing. However cloud then increases from the north around dawn, with the odd shower possible. Minimum temperature 0C (32F).
You may also want to watch:
A rather cloudy morning, with occasional outbreaks of rain, and brisk northeasterly winds developing. Some brighter spells are possible later, with the best of any sunshine in the north. Maximum temperature 6C (42.8F).
- 1 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 2 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 3 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 4 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 5 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 6 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 9 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
SUNDAY TO TUESDAY
Cold Sunday, with largely unbroken sunshine and brisk northeasterly winds. Cold again Monday, and windy, however turning cloudier, especially towards the south. Remaining cold and cloudy Tuesday, but mostly dry.