Heavy rain to start the day with more showers still to come
- Credit: Archant
It’s a wet and windy start to the day across Suffolk and north Essex but conditions should ease for a time.
Initial heavy rain should clear to the east this morning leading to period of drier and brighter weather.
The top temperatures today will be around 14-15C.
Unfortunately the dry weather is not set to stay for the whole with further showers expected later in the day which forecasters say could be heavy once again.
Thursday will see further rain and cloud with showers set to continue for much of the day.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will are set to be cooler at around 10C with coastal gales possible in some areas.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules at 'gathering' after reports of loud music
- 4 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 5 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 6 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk