Heavy rain to start the day with more showers still to come
- Credit: Archant
It’s a wet and windy start to the day across Suffolk and north Essex but conditions should ease for a time.
Initial heavy rain should clear to the east this morning leading to period of drier and brighter weather.
The top temperatures today will be around 14-15C.
Unfortunately the dry weather is not set to stay for the whole with further showers expected later in the day which forecasters say could be heavy once again.
Thursday will see further rain and cloud with showers set to continue for much of the day.
Temperatures will are set to be cooler at around 10C with coastal gales possible in some areas.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 3 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 6 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 7 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 8 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 9 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 10 New Ipswich office is 'testament to continued success' for business