Heavy rain to start the day with more showers still to come
- Credit: Archant
It’s a wet and windy start to the day across Suffolk and north Essex but conditions should ease for a time.
Initial heavy rain should clear to the east this morning leading to period of drier and brighter weather.
The top temperatures today will be around 14-15C.
Unfortunately the dry weather is not set to stay for the whole with further showers expected later in the day which forecasters say could be heavy once again.
Thursday will see further rain and cloud with showers set to continue for much of the day.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will are set to be cooler at around 10C with coastal gales possible in some areas.
- 1 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car