Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
It could be a wet and windy end to the day in Suffolk with forecasters predicting an unsettled afternoon.
Although many areas have had a dry and sunny start to the day this could all be set to change with scattered showers on the way as the day progresses - some of which could be heavy.
It could be quite a breezy afternoon with winds becoming gusty in some areas, particular south east Suffolk and the coast.
Some forecasters say wind speeds could go from around 20mph to more than 40mph within minutes.
Some areas might even see a smattering of hail during the storms.
You may also want to watch:
Overnight temperatures will drop to around 11C making for more comfortable sleeping as the humidity levels are also expected to drop.
Thursday will be a drier day but the breeze will remain.
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?
- 10 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
The top temperature will be around 20 or 21C.