Will it snow in Suffolk tomorrow?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Some parts of Suffolk could be in for a "temporary dusting" of snow tomorrow evening, according to forecasters.
We can expect another icy start to the day tomorrow, with more freezing fog and some wintry showers, which could make for difficult driving conditions.
Suffolk Highways say they are gritting "priority routes" across the county in readiness for a wintery start.
And according to Phil Garner, a meteorologist at East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest, the eastern part of Suffolk could also be in for a "temporary dusting of snow" in the evening.
He said: "Tomorrow night there are a few showers running in off the North Sea across north-east Norfolk and east Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
"And at that time — with temperatures falling away — we may see some sleet or snow. But at the moment I think the risk is fairly low of any snow settling.
"But there will be showers across east Suffolk and some of those may be heavy enough to give a temporary dusting of snow."
- 1 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 2 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 3 ‘A matter of life or death’: Nurse scared to work on ward in 'basic mask'
- 4 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 5 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 6 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 7 'Dedicated' volunteer police officer dies after having Covid-19
- 8 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 9 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk