Popular wedding Fayre set to return to Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A popular wedding fayre which debuted at Quay Place in Ipswich in June is set to return to the venue next month.
The first event saw scores of people, including more than 30 brides-to-be, join in the fun and the next, on Sunday, September 23, is set to be even bigger and better.
Everything a couple needs for their big day will be on offer - from photographers and cake designers to local bands and wedding dress makers.
Organiser Sharon Topple, from STE Wedding and Independent Celebrant, said she was thrilled to be asked back again.
“We feel very honoured to be asked to return to Quay Place,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“The previous event was a huge success for my first ever wedding fayre and I felt extremely proud of everyone involved.
“So we are back and this time we want to make it bigger and better.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
“Don’t miss this opportunity to see us again.”