Weekend road closures
A Bury St Edmunds road will be closed on Sunday while huge fuel tanks at town brewer Greene King are replaced..
A Bury St Edmunds road will be closed on Sunday while huge fuel tanks at town brewer Greene King are replaced.
The work will take place between 8am and 5pm and involve the closure of Crown Street from its junction with Westgate Street to its junction with Honey Hill.
A one-way traffic restriction will be in place during this time which will prohibit driving in an easterly direction in Westgate Street between its junction with College Street and its junction with Crown Street and a diversion system will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
Also on Sunday the Angel Hill car park only will be closed between 2pm and 5pm for the Trafalgar Day Parade. Overnight parking will be suspended from midnight on Saturday, October 18.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 5 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 6 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 7 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 8 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot