What are the five cheapest petrol prices in Ipswich today?
We list the five cheapest petrol prices in Ipswich for today, Wednesday, November 14.
Asda Ipswich, Goddard Road – 110.7p
Morrisons Ipswich, Sproughton Road – 111.7p
Sainsburys, Hadleigh Road – 111.9p
BP Meredith Service Station, Norwich Road – 111.9p
Shell Ranelagh, London Road – 111.9p
Nationally, petrol prices rose by 1.6p per litre to 115.4p per litre between October and November this year, after falling by 1.5p per litre a year ago.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 4 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 5 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 6 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- 7 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 8 OPINION: Back to business - these are the council's plans for Ipswich
- 9 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 10 Peregrine falcon put down after being illegally trapped and shot in Suffolk
Motor fuel prices are expected to become even more expensive in the coming months after the cost of Brent crude jumped following Opec’s landmark deal to support prices by limiting supply.
It was reported on Sunday how the UK’s major supermarket fuel retailers have cut the price of petrol below £1 a litre.
It is the first time the cost of filling up has dropped to that level since 2009, excluding promotions.
The cuts come as the price of oil continues to tumble, with Brent crude sinking below 39 US dollars a barrel.
Morrisons reduced its unleaded to 99.7p per litre (ppl) and diesel to 103.7ppl.
Tesco and Sainsbury’s both announced cuts to make petrol 99.9ppl and took a penny off diesel.
The Christmas price war began when Asda launched a three-day promotion - ending on Sunday - which dropped unleaded to 99.7ppl and diesel to 103.7ppl.
All prices are for unleaded petrol. Source: www.petrolprices.com.