Word on the Street: What do you think the atmosphere will be like at the East Anglian derby?
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town play Norwich City this Sunday at Carrow Road - we asked people in Ipswich what they thought the atmosphere will be like at the game.
The blues haven’t won against their rivals Norwich City since 2009.
Both teams are currently locked on 44 points which puts them in the middle of the second-tier table.
Town were held to 0-0 draw with basement boys Burton on Saturday, leaving many fans fearing the worst ahead of the weekend.
However, they have only lost one of their last five, and enjoyed an impressive 2-0 win at Sunderland.
Norwich, in contrast, grabbed an impressive point at high-flying Derby County on Saturday and look to be the form side – but are in the middle of a fairly major changing of the guard under Daniel Farke, and struggle to score goals.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 5 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 8 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 9 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 10 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store