Sunnier day to come after chilly start
- Credit: Archant
Sunny intervals will be on there way this afternoon after a cold and cloudy start to the day across Suffolk and Essex.
Temperatures this morning will start off at around 2 or 3C but will slowly rise across the day to a high of just 10C.
It will be cloudy for much of the morning with showers possible in some areas.
Most places will stay dry, however, with conditions getting brighter as the day goes on but still feeling chilly thanks to southeasterly winds.
Into the evening there could be a chance for a touch of frost overnight with a minimum temperature of 2C.
You may also want to watch:
Friday will see the reverse with sunny spells slowly clouding over as the day goes on.
Tomorrow’s top temperature will be 12C.
- 1 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 2 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 5 Death of 'happy go lucky' woman could not have been predicted
- 6 Aldi to retain Whitton Meredith Road store after taking it off the market
- 7 New mass vaccination centre in Ipswich opens today
- 8 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 9 Eat like a Premier League footballer
- 10 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital