University of Suffolk shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
The University of Suffolk has been shortlisted for a student choice award.
The university has been recognised in the WhatUni Student Choice Awards which are based on a survey of over 41,000 students nationwide.
The shortlisting for Suffolk has come in the course and lecturers category.
The rankings are based on student reviews and opinions and are seen as an alternative to traditional university ranking systems.
Professor Mohammad Dastbaz, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at University of Suffolk said, “These are competitive awards so we are absolutely delighted to have been shortlisted in the Course and Lecturers category.
“Our Lecturers, and the whole University team, work closely with our students from the very beginning, giving them the time and attention needed to develop into confident, independent learners.”
The winning universities will be announced at a ceremony in April.
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams