University of Suffolk shortlisted for award
- Credit: Archant
The University of Suffolk has been shortlisted for a student choice award.
The university has been recognised in the WhatUni Student Choice Awards which are based on a survey of over 41,000 students nationwide.
The shortlisting for Suffolk has come in the course and lecturers category.
The rankings are based on student reviews and opinions and are seen as an alternative to traditional university ranking systems.
Professor Mohammad Dastbaz, Deputy Vice-Chancellor at University of Suffolk said, “These are competitive awards so we are absolutely delighted to have been shortlisted in the Course and Lecturers category.
You may also want to watch:
“Our Lecturers, and the whole University team, work closely with our students from the very beginning, giving them the time and attention needed to develop into confident, independent learners.”
The winning universities will be announced at a ceremony in April.
- 1 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 2 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 5 Tributes paid to Ipswich's 'best-loved shopkeeper' Hajara 'Sid' Singh
- 6 Closure of Debenhams stores in Suffolk and north Essex confirmed
- 7 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 8 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 9 Death of 'happy go lucky' woman could not have been predicted
- 10 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star