When will the Next 'Boxing Day' sale happen?
- Credit: Archant
Traditionally, the Next Boxing Day sale is one of the biggest shopping days of the year, but with Boxing Day falling on a Sunday this year, they have had to change things up.
Instead the big sale will get underway at 6am on Monday 27 at stores across the region.
Queues famously start forming well before the shop opens, so if you want to grab the best finds, you will need to be early.
The following Next stores will be open at 6am on Monday 27:
Ipswich, Suffolk Retail Park, IP1 2EJ
Ipswich, Martlesham Heath, 1-3 Beardmore Park, IP5 3RX
Bury St Edmunds, Charter Square, IP33 3FD
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 3 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 4 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 5 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 6 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 7 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 8 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 9 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 10 Ipswich bus fares to increase after 'significant' drop in usage
Lowestoft, North Quay Retail Park, NR32 2ED
Colchester, 19-20 High Street, CO1 1DB
Colchester, Tollgate Centre, CO3 8RG