Where can I get the cheapest petrol and diesel in Ipswich today?
Here are the cheapest petrol prices in and around Ipswich for Monday, March 13, according to www.petrolprices.com.
Morrisons, Sproughton Road – 116.7p
Asda, Goddard Road – 116.7p
Asda, Stoke Park – 116.7p
BP, Norwich Road – 117.9p
Harvest Energy, Wherstead Road – 118.9p
- 1 Most desirable places to live in Ipswich according to estate agents
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals locked up so far in 2022
- 3 Plans for 440 homes and visitor centre in Ipswich Garden Suburb submitted
- 4 OPINION: Free sporting activities for children return to Ipswich this summer
- 5 Ipswich Music Day 2022: All you need to know
- 6 Woman 'froze' after seeing masked men with machetes in Ipswich
- 7 Suffolk rail services affected after person hit by a train
- 8 Ipswich singer to perform UK festival tour after scoring club hit
- 9 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 10 Designer handbag stolen after car window smashed in Ipswich
Morrisons, Sproughton Road – 118.7p
Asda, Stoke Park Drive – 118.7p
Asda, Goddard Road – 118.7p
BP, Spring Road – 120.9p
BP, Norwich Road – 120.9p
The AA’s monthly fuel price report has recorded an average price per litre of 120.6p for unleaded and 122.9p for diesel in Essex and East Anglia – slightly above the UK average of 120.1p and 122.3p for unleaded and diesel respectively.
However, for fuel sold at supermarkets, that average is much lower – 118p for unleaded and 119.9p for diesel.
In Ipswich, both Morrisons and Asda are below the supermarket average price for both unleaded and diesel.
Meanwhile, dozens of Suffolk motorists have driven off without paying for petrol over the past two years – but only a handful have been prosecuted. See our story here.