Where’s Wally? Have you seen missing British Blue cat
- Credit: Archant
A five-year-old left pining for her missing pet has been calling out his name on a daily basis in the hope he has returned.
Kelly Radley has done everything she can think of to try and track down Wallace, who disappeared from the family home close to Northgate High School in Ipswich last month.
She said: “I last saw him at 9pm on Tuesday, August 4 and I haven’t seen him since. I have searched high and low, put up posters and used social media to try and find him.
“I’ve been heartbroken, and lost without him.”
She said her children, Sam, nine, and Sofia, five, are also missing him.
You may also want to watch:
“Sofia calls him every day.”
Wallace, of Wally as he is also known, is a British Blue and has distinctive grey fur with a large patch of thinner, lighter fur on the left side of his body, due to an accident.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
He has amber eyes which Kelly describes as “stunning”.
She added: “We would do anything to have him back - he’s much loved and part of the family.”