Which festive animal gets your vote in our Christmas Claws competition?
- Credit: Archant
From a guinea pig wearing a Santa hat to a reptile in a Christmas tree - our Christmas Claws video is one not to be missed.
The Christmas Claws supplement is in today’s East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star and contains 46 festive looking pets.
All photos have been submitted by our readers to bring you some festive cheer.
We want you to decide which pet you think is worthy of being crowned the Christmas Claws winner 2017.
All you need to do is text SUFFCLAWS along with the number of the picture you would like to vote for, followed by your name and email address to 63333 (e.g. SUFFCLAWS 001 Jane Smith email@example.com). Texts cost 50p plus standard network rates.
You may also want to watch:
You have until midnight on Thursday, January 4, 2018 to make your vote.
The winner’s pet will then be photographed by one of our photographers and the image will be created into a canvas for them.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
Terms and conditions
Votes received after the closing date will not be counted.
The promoter’s decision is final.
No cash value or alternative is available.
If you do not wish to receive details of any other products or services, please text EXIT at the end of your message.