Which festive animal gets your vote in our Christmas Claws competition?
- Credit: Archant
From a guinea pig wearing a Santa hat to a reptile in a Christmas tree - our Christmas Claws video is one not to be missed.
The Christmas Claws supplement is in today’s East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star and contains 46 festive looking pets.
All photos have been submitted by our readers to bring you some festive cheer.
We want you to decide which pet you think is worthy of being crowned the Christmas Claws winner 2017.
All you need to do is text SUFFCLAWS along with the number of the picture you would like to vote for, followed by your name and email address to 63333 (e.g. SUFFCLAWS 001 Jane Smith firstname.lastname@example.org). Texts cost 50p plus standard network rates.
You have until midnight on Thursday, January 4, 2018 to make your vote.
The winner’s pet will then be photographed by one of our photographers and the image will be created into a canvas for them.
- 1 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 2 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 3 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 4 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 5 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 Suffolk entrepreneur Mike Lynch loses $5bn fraud case with Hewlett Packard
- 8 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 9 Burglar caught by family in 'bear hug' jailed for four years
- 10 Overturned vehicle partially blocking road near Ipswich
Terms and conditions
Votes received after the closing date will not be counted.
The promoter’s decision is final.
No cash value or alternative is available.
If you do not wish to receive details of any other products or services, please text EXIT at the end of your message.