Who won the final of The Apprentice?
- Credit: PA
James and Sarah were the final contestants left standing but who became business partners with Lord Sugar?
As the 13th series of the popular show came to an end. Who managed to wow Lord Sugar enough to be hired?
Last week’s programme saw James White and Sarah Lynn beat off the competition to make it to the final.
Both contestants were given the task of pitching their business ideas to experts at London’s City Hall.
Previous contestants returned to help the finalists.
In the end however, Lord Alan Sugar hired both candidates, for the first time in the show’s history.
Both contestants were given £250,000 by Lord Sugar, taking his total investment this series to half a million pounds.
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Men convicted of kidnap and rape of Ipswich girl
- 3 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 4 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 5 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 6 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 7 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 8 Serving police officer appears in court over alleged misconduct offence
- 9 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 10 Baby Elsie in ship-shape despite dramatic birth in car at Sutton Hoo
They were both crowned winners after the final episode of series 13 saw them present their business plans to more than 200 experts at London’s City Hall.
Lord Sugar said of the “historic moment”: “I couldn’t make a decision, it had to be both of them.
“They were two genuinely great experts in their field and I’m looking forward to going into business with them.”