Who won the final of The Apprentice?
- Credit: PA
James and Sarah were the final contestants left standing but who became business partners with Lord Sugar?
As the 13th series of the popular show came to an end. Who managed to wow Lord Sugar enough to be hired?
Last week’s programme saw James White and Sarah Lynn beat off the competition to make it to the final.
Both contestants were given the task of pitching their business ideas to experts at London’s City Hall.
Previous contestants returned to help the finalists.
You may also want to watch:
In the end however, Lord Alan Sugar hired both candidates, for the first time in the show’s history.
Both contestants were given £250,000 by Lord Sugar, taking his total investment this series to half a million pounds.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 9 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 10 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
They were both crowned winners after the final episode of series 13 saw them present their business plans to more than 200 experts at London’s City Hall.
Lord Sugar said of the “historic moment”: “I couldn’t make a decision, it had to be both of them.
“They were two genuinely great experts in their field and I’m looking forward to going into business with them.”