Will you be taking your teddy to work to support BBC’s Children in Need appeal 2014 on November 14?
- Credit: Archant
This year’s annual Children in Need fundraising marathon is set to take place on Friday, November 14 and across Suffolk staff will be taking their teddies into work with them to support the cause.
BBC Radio Suffolk and the East Anglian Daily Times/Ipswich Star will also be joining the effort, with workers perching cuddly toys on their desks and making a donation to the charity appeal.
And school children are also being urged to get involved.
But what are you doing for Children in Need?
Will you be dressing in spotty clothes, bathing in beans, doing a sponsored toddle or washing cars?
We want to hear from gallant fundraisers ahead of the event - email us or call 01473 324735.
You may also want to watch:
Join us on Twitter using #CiNSuffolk and share your photos on the day.
- 1 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 2 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 High winds close Ipswich festival event temporarily
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces Christmas show supporting young Suffolk musicians
- 10 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood