Witness appeal after lorry fails to stop following A14 crash
A lorry reportedly failed to stop after colliding with a car on the A14 near the Wherstead turnoff.
Police were called to the westbound carriageway at 3.48pm to reports of a crash involving a black Hyundai and a lorry.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokeswoman said the female driver of the car was not believed to be injured but was shaken.
“The lorry may not have stopped so we are doing enquiries around that,” the spokeswoman said.
The car was badly damaged during the crash and was recovered from the road by 4.11pm.
The lorry may have had a red container on the back of it, the spokeswoman added.
Any witnesses should call police on 101 quoting CAD 272.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 3 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 4 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 5 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 6 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 7 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 8 Women suffers leg injuries after crash on village road outside Ipswich
- 9 Delays on Orwell Bridge after fire crews called to 'smoke coming from vehicle'
- 10 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening