Witness appeal as cyclist treated in hospital for serious injuries
Police are appealing for witnesses to a reported road traffic collision after a cyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries.
Police are this morning trying to establish if the 59-year-old man’s injuries were caused as a result of a collision last night.
Officers were called to Nacton Road by the ambulance service at 8.35pm.
The incident happened on the roundabout near to the McDonald’s restaurant at Ransomes Europark.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said a dark saloon car was seen entering the roundabout at the time of the incident. The vehicle exited the roundabout and stopped, before continuing towards the A14.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Orwell Bridge reopens as emergency services respond to incident
- 2 Former Town owner Marcus Evans linked with takeover of Championship club
- 3 Body of man in 40s recovered from River Orwell
- 4 Move to combine Ipswich bus stations - and crackdown on car drivers using bus lanes
- 5 Ex-haulier blames historical failings for lorry driver shortage
- 6 'We're not closing' - bosses of Ipswich Indian restaurant reassure customers
- 7 WATCH: Before and after drone footage of high school being demolished
- 8 Kesgrave High School to give all students and staff Covid PCR tests
- 9 Campaigners seek help to buy much-loved pub and save it from bulldozers
- 10 Mapped: New data reveals the Covid hotspots in Suffolk and north Essex