Woman attacked at home by intruder
POLICE today appealed for witnesses after a 25-year-old woman was attacked and injured in a robbery in her own home.The woman suffered bruising and was left extremely shaken after being attacked in Blyford Way, Felixstowe, just before 3.
POLICE today appealed for witnesses after a 25-year-old woman was attacked and injured in a robbery in her own home.
The woman suffered bruising and was left extremely shaken after being attacked in Blyford Way, Felixstowe, just before 3.30pm on Saturday.
She had just returned home and was taking items inside when she was pushed over just inside her front door.
You may also want to watch:
A man wearing a black hooded top with a scarf partially over his face pushed past her and then began to search her home. The woman attempted to dial 999 but was again assaulted by the man.
He then fled the property. A pink iPod appear to have been the only item stolen, but damage was also caused inside the premises.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 8 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 9 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
The robber is described as white, of average build, around 5ft 6ins to 5ft 10ins tall. The black hooded top he wore had a logo on one side of the chest and he appeared to be wearing a hat or cap under the hood of his top.
Police would like to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time, who saw the man or knows who he is - they should call Felixstowe CID on 01473 613500.