Woman denies incest
A SUFFOLK woman accused of having sex with her father today told a court she still does not know who her natural father is.Kerry Spink, 24, said: "I still do no know today who my father is.
A SUFFOLK woman accused of having sex with her father today told a court she still does not know who her natural father is.
Kerry Spink, 24, said: "I still do not know today who my father is."
Kerry was told by police that scientific evidence had proved that Graham Spink, 48, was 110,000 times more likely to be her father than any unknown, unrelated man.
After hearing the results at Ipswich Crown Court Kerry said: "It might be more likely that Graham is my father, now I have heard the results."
Kerry and Graham both of Cleveland Road, Lowestoft, have each denied two offences of incest.
They admit they had a sexual relationship between December 2000 and May last year which resulted in the birth of their baby daughter earlier this year. However they deny knowing they were father and daughter.
- 1 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 2 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 6 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 7 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 8 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 9 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 10 'My son has never seen a health visitor' - Pandemic parents battle
Kerry told the court: "If I knew he was my father I would not have had a relationship with him."
She said their sexual relationship had ceased since they were arrested.
Kerry said she believed Graham's older brother, Richard, had been her father although she had always called Graham "Dad".
The trial continues.