Overcast

Overcast

max temp: 19°C

min temp: 9°C

Search

Woman escapes fire in kitchen

PUBLISHED: 22:05 21 February 2002 | UPDATED: 11:24 03 March 2010

A WOMAN suffered from smoke inhalation during a kitchen fire in Surrey Road, Ipswich.

The grill pan blaze broke out at 5.10pm, and was brought under control by firefighters by 5.

P3 lead brief

A WOMAN suffered from smoke inhalation during a kitchen fire in Surrey Road, Ipswich.

The grill pan blaze broke out at 5.10pm, and was brought under control by firefighters by 5.18pm.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Ipswich Star

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists