Woman fighting for life after crash
A HEAD-ON smash left a woman fighting for her life with serious injuries.Emergency services were called to the junction of Bowland Drive and and Belmont Road in Ipswich just after 1pm today.
A HEAD-ON smash left a woman fighting for her life with serious injuries.
Emergency services were called to the junction of Bowland Drive and and Belmont Road in Ipswich just after 1pm today.
Two people had been injured in the crash and both were rushed to Ipswich Hospital.
A police spokesman said one of the injured parties was a woman with serious head and chest injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No personal details were available about either of the injured people.
Roads were closed-off as police began the process of clearing the crash site.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 CCTV issued after man 'spits' at women in central Ipswich
- 3 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 4 Could restaurant move into closed Little Waitrose in Ipswich?
- 5 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 6 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 7 Man accused of stealing phone from woman in Ipswich street
- 8 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 South African man jailed for stalking wife in Suffolk after they separated