Woman fighting for life after crash
A HEAD-ON smash left a woman fighting for her life with serious injuries.Emergency services were called to the junction of Bowland Drive and and Belmont Road in Ipswich just after 1pm today.
A HEAD-ON smash left a woman fighting for her life with serious injuries.
Emergency services were called to the junction of Bowland Drive and and Belmont Road in Ipswich just after 1pm today.
Two people had been injured in the crash and both were rushed to Ipswich Hospital.
A police spokesman said one of the injured parties was a woman with serious head and chest injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No personal details were available about either of the injured people.
Roads were closed-off as police began the process of clearing the crash site.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage
- 9 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 10 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night