Woman found dead in bed
POLICE are investigating today after a Suffolk woman suddenly died in bed.The body of the 46-year-old woman from Brandon was found at about 4.30pm yesterday.
By Tracey Sparling
POLICE are investigating today after a Suffolk woman suddenly died in bed.
The body of the 46-year-old woman from Brandon was found at about 4.30pm yesterday.
He called police to their address in Rought Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
The death is being treated as suspicious.
Home Office pathologist Dr Michael Heath was due to conduct a postmortem this afternoon at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Should buses be kept out of Ipswich's Upper Brook Street?
- 3 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 7 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
- 8 Farmland 'years away' from development, says builder
- 9 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 10 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
The coroner has been informed.