Woman found dead in bed
POLICE are investigating today after a Suffolk woman suddenly died in bed.The body of the 46-year-old woman from Brandon was found at about 4.30pm yesterday.
By Tracey Sparling
POLICE are investigating today after a Suffolk woman suddenly died in bed.
The body of the 46-year-old woman from Brandon was found at about 4.30pm yesterday.
He called police to their address in Rought Avenue.
The death is being treated as suspicious.
Home Office pathologist Dr Michael Heath was due to conduct a postmortem this afternoon at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 8 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Former camera shop Jessops cited for three flats in Ipswich
The coroner has been informed.