Woman found dead in Ipswich named
THE woman found dead in an Ipswich flat has today been named as 19-year-old Natasha Hurn of Purplett Street.Police and ambulance, who were called to the scene around 10.
THE woman found dead in an Ipswich flat has today been named as 19-year-old Natasha Hurn of Purplett Street.
Police and ambulance, who were called to the scene around 10.30am today, found her body.
A post mortem was carried out at Ipswich Hospital and further tests are now underway.
Her death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see tomorrow's Evening Star.
- 1 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 2 Aldi store on Ipswich estate 'set to close within weeks'
- 3 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 4 Gymophobics ladies' gym in Ipswich set to close down
- 5 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Churches prepare to open at Quay Place and the former Odeon cinema
- 8 Mum praises trampoline park after changing rules for autistic son
- 9 Patient visiting rules relaxed at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 10 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions