Woman found dead in Ipswich named
THE woman found dead in an Ipswich flat has today been named as 19-year-old Natasha Hurn of Purplett Street.Police and ambulance, who were called to the scene around 10.
THE woman found dead in an Ipswich flat has today been named as 19-year-old Natasha Hurn of Purplett Street.
Police and ambulance, who were called to the scene around 10.30am today, found her body.
A post mortem was carried out at Ipswich Hospital and further tests are now underway.
Her death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see tomorrow's Evening Star.
- 1 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 2 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 3 Lounge bar with bespoke cocktails and tapas to open at Ipswich waterfront
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 6 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 7 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 8 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
- 9 3 new eateries for you to try as Covid rules ease
- 10 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge