Woman injured in supermarket car park crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman was treated by paramedics after a crash involving a car and a pedestrian at the Morrison’s car park in Boss Hall Road, Ipswich.
Police were called just after 10.15am this morning with reports of a collision in the supermarket car park near Sproughton Road in Ipswich.
The crash involved a pedestrian and a Citroen Xsara Picasso.
The pedestrian, a woman, was treated for minor head injuries.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: "We were called at 10.10am with reports of a collision in Boss Hall Road, Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent one ambulance. The patient did not require transport to hospital."
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront