Woman injured in mid-morning crash
A WOMAN driver was taken to hospital today after a crash in Colchester Road, Ipswich.It was at first thought that two people were trapped in the accident that happened at about 10.
A WOMAN driver was taken to hospital today after a crash in Colchester Road, Ipswich.
It was at first thought that two people were trapped in the accident that happened at about 10.45am.
But emergency crews found just one woman injured in the crash, which happened just near the junction with Sidegate Lane.
The woman, who was estimated to be about 45-years-old, was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Her injuries were not thought to be life-threatening.
A police spokesman said there had been a build up of traffic after the accident, but the road was not blocked and there was no need to shut Colchester Road.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 3 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 4 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 5 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 6 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows