Woman killed on Suffolk road
WITNESSES are being sought today after a woman died in a collision in Suffolk.The two-car crash happened on the B1112 at Eriswell near Mildenhall.The woman, whose name has not yet been released by police, had been travelling in a white Vauxhall Nova.
By Tracey Sparling
WITNESSES are being sought today after a woman died in a collision in Suffolk.
The two-car crash happened on the B1112 at Eriswell near Mildenhall.
The woman, whose name has not yet been released by police, had been travelling in a white Vauxhall Nova.
You may also want to watch:
Her death is the third in Suffolk so far this year.
The other vehicle involved in the accident at 4.40pm yesterday , was a brown Ford Taurus.
- 1 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 New Starbucks drive thru set to open in Ipswich
- 5 Man charged with assault after police officer punched in the face
- 6 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 Suspect in Victoria Hall murder case still being questioned by police
- 9 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 10 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground
A fire service spokeswoman today said two crews attended the scene at the B1112's junction with the A1065, and released one casualty from a vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 01473 613500.