Woman killed on Suffolk road
WITNESSES are being sought today after a woman died in a collision in Suffolk.The two-car crash happened on the B1112 at Eriswell near Mildenhall.The woman, whose name has not yet been released by police, had been travelling in a white Vauxhall Nova.
By Tracey Sparling
WITNESSES are being sought today after a woman died in a collision in Suffolk.
The two-car crash happened on the B1112 at Eriswell near Mildenhall.
The woman, whose name has not yet been released by police, had been travelling in a white Vauxhall Nova.
You may also want to watch:
Her death is the third in Suffolk so far this year.
The other vehicle involved in the accident at 4.40pm yesterday , was a brown Ford Taurus.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 4 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 5 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: See the three men locked up this week
- 7 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 8 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
- 9 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 10 Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
A fire service spokeswoman today said two crews attended the scene at the B1112's junction with the A1065, and released one casualty from a vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 01473 613500.