Woman receives injuries to neck and shoulder in Felixstowe crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 50s has received neck and shoulder injuries following a two-car crash in Felixstowe this afternoon.
Police officers were called to the scene in Garrison Lane at around 12.10pm today, Wednesday, June 21.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said that the crash happened close to Felixstowe International College and involved a Masda and a Fiat Panda.
She said the driver of the Masda car, a woman believed to be in her 50s, had suffered possible injuries to her neck and shoulder during the collision.
“The call came in at 12.12pm for a two vehicle collision,” she said. “It is described as being by the crossing near the Felixstowe International College.
“There is one lady in her 50s with a possible injury to her shoulder and neck pain.
“There is no obstruction to the road.
- 1 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 2 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 3 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 4 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 5 Ipswich man appears in court charged with child sex offences
- 6 Fire crews called to fire on flat balcony in busy Ipswich road
- 7 School in Ipswich 'proud' of good Ofsted report
- 8 Peugeot stolen from Ipswich pub car park
- 9 Homeless man allegedly stabbed man who offered help
- 10 Delays on A14 after Orwell Bridge incident
“Both cars had been moved to the side of the road.”
If you have any information for police in relation to this incident call 101.