Woman rescued from house fire

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation early today after being rescued from a house fire in Bury St Edmunds.Firefighters were called to the house at Ashwell Road shortly after 1am, but the injured woman did not need hospital treatment.

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation early today after being rescued from a house fire in Bury St Edmunds.

Firefighters were called to the house at Ashwell Road shortly after 1am, but the injured woman did not need hospital treatment.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter