Woman taken to hospital after assault
A 20-year-old woman was taken to hospital today after she was assaulted in an Ipswich street.A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said paramedics were called to Lloyds Avenue at 2.31.am
A 20-year-old woman was taken to hospital today after she was assaulted in an Ipswich street.
A spokesman for the East Anglian Ambulance Service said paramedics were called to Lloyds Avenue at 2.31am and the woman was taken to Ipswich Hospital. She is believed to have suffered injuries to her arm.
Earlier a young man was taken to Ipswich Hospital after he was assaulted with a bottle.
The spokesman said paramedics were called to Fire and Ice in Tacket Street at 1.21am. The man's injuries were not serious and he was taken to hospital by car.
You may also want to watch:
And yesterday a 45-year-old man was taken to hospital with leg injuries after falling off motorcycle in Leggatt Drive, Bramford shortly before 7pm. His injuries were not thought to be serious.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 8 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers