Woman treated after grill pan fire

AN ELDERLY woman was given oxygen therapy by firefighters after a grill pan fire in Haverhill tonight.

AN ELDERLY woman was given oxygen therapy by firefighters after a grill pan fire in Haverhill tonight.

One crew attended an automatic fire alarm at Pentlow Hawke Close shortly before 8pm.

They arrived to find a small fire in a grill pan. The woman was given oxygen therapy and an ambulance was called.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter