Large police presence in Ipswich’s Bramford Road after two women assaulted
- Credit: : IAG
More than six police cars remain in Bramford Road in Ipswich this afternoon after two women were assaulted.
Police were called to Bramford Road at around 11.30am this morning to reports a woman had suffered a cut to the head after being assaulted by a man.
Six police cars were pictured in the street, along with two ambulances.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that a second woman, who was reportedly punched in the stomach and head, has been taken to hospital for treatment.
The first woman is also going to be taken to hospital to assess her injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers remain on scene and enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances of the incident.
Any witnesses should contact Suffolk Police quoting CAD 115 of today, 26 November.
- 1 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 3 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 4 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 6 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 7 'Yet another blow' as town bank earmarked for closure
- 8 Orwell Bridge to close as Met Office issues warning of up to 70mph winds
- 9 'Striking' Ipswich town centre office block on sale for £3million
- 10 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly