Women trapped after head-on crash
THREE people were taken to hospital after a head on collision involving two vehicles on the A137 near Tattingstone.An elderly man suffered serious injuries and two females from another car were taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance.
THREE people were taken to hospital after a head-on collision involving two vehicles on the A137 near Tattingstone.
An elderly man suffered serious injuries and two women from another car were taken to Ipswich Hospital by ambulance.
The accident happened at around11.20pm yesterday on the A137 between Wherstead and Tatting-stone, about a mile south of the A14.
Three ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and a Suffolk Accident Rescue Service doctor attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The two vehicles involved were a green P-reg Mazda 323 and an N-reg Ford Fiesta.
The driver of the Mazda, believed to be in his 70s, suffered chest, head, leg and serious pelvic injuries. He was treated at the scene.
- 1 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 2 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 8 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 9 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
The woman driver of the Fiesta suffered pelvic and seatbelt injuries. Her passenger suffered seatbelt and neck injuries. Both women are believed to be in their 20s.
Police would like to hear from anybody who witnessed the accident to contact them on 01473 613500.