Woodbridge man arrested for murder
POLICE today arrested a Woodbridge man on suspicion of a murder which happened more than 20 years ago.The alleged murder took place on the South American island of Guyana in 1982.
POLICE today arrested a Woodbridge man on suspicion of a murder which happened more than 20 years ago.
The alleged murder took place on the South American island of Guyana in 1982.
Brian Spencer, who was believed to be a Guyanese national, died from injuries sustained after being shot.
Police are treating Mr Spencer's death as murder and a 41-year-old man was arrested at his home in Woodbridge this morning.
You may also want to watch:
He has been taken to a police station in Suffolk for questioning.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage
- 9 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 10 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night