Three arrested in drugs raid on Ipswich address
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested on suspicion of drug offences following a police raid on an Ipswich address.
At least five officers were seen forcing entry to an address in Woodbridge Road at about 11.40am on Saturday.
A 47-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs, while a 21-year-old woman and a 17-year-old girl were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs. They were taken to Martlesham Heath police investigation centre for question and later released under investigation pending further inquiries.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said: "A quantity of what is thought to be uncut class A drugs, and wraps of heroin and crack cocaine were found inside.
"In addition, a large machete type knife and a quantity of cash were also recovered by police."
You may also want to watch:
To report drug activity in your neighbourhood, contact police on 101.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe