Worlingworth crash victim named
THE woman who died after the car she was travelling in hit a tree has today been named as Helen Green, 44, from Earl Soham.Ms Green was in the front passenger seat of the bronze Nissan Primera when the accident occurred at about 11.
THE woman who died after the car she was travelling in hit a tree has today been named as Helen Green, 44, from Earl Soham.
Ms Green was in the front passenger seat of the bronze Nissan Primera when the accident occurred at about 11.30pm on Wednesday .
The car was travelling in Worlingworth when it veered off the road and collided with a tree near Church Street.
The 43-year-old male driver is still in Ipswich Hospital, suffering a hand injury.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to contact Pc Philip Hilton at Force Headquarters Traffic Unit on 01473 613500.
- 1 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 2 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 3 Work to start on 150 new Ipswich council homes next year
- 4 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 5 Family concerned after 15-year-old girl reported missing from Ipswich
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: Burglar, dangerous driver and drug dealer put behind bars
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 See inside 5 of the most expensive dream homes in Ipswich
- 10 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?