Worlingworth crash victim named
THE woman who died after the car she was travelling in hit a tree has today been named as Helen Green, 44, from Earl Soham.Ms Green was in the front passenger seat of the bronze Nissan Primera when the accident occurred at about 11.
THE woman who died after the car she was travelling in hit a tree has today been named as Helen Green, 44, from Earl Soham.
Ms Green was in the front passenger seat of the bronze Nissan Primera when the accident occurred at about 11.30pm on Wednesday .
The car was travelling in Worlingworth when it veered off the road and collided with a tree near Church Street.
The 43-year-old male driver is still in Ipswich Hospital, suffering a hand injury.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody with information is asked to contact Pc Philip Hilton at Force Headquarters Traffic Unit on 01473 613500.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys
- 6 Drink-driver reversed into car while banned from the road
- 7 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 Man who spat at neighbour in racist attack given community order
- 10 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head