Were you pictured in Yates celebrating Town’s unbeaten start?
- Credit: LICKLIST
Saturday saw the Tractor Boys endure a goalless game against Doncaster Rovers moving them back up to the second spot. Did you enjoy a few drinks in Yates to celebrate?
Can a goalless home draw ever be considered a 'positive point?' for a team hoping for promotion at the very least? Despite Ipswich playing far from their best, the town was booming with those celebrating their position in League One on Saturday night.
Yates in Ipswich was full of football fans and other groups of people looking to let their hair down on the popular bar's dance floor.
There were groups in fancy dress, friends sharing a keg of beer, and others pulling faces at the photographer, who snapped 69 photos during the night.
We have picked a selection of our favourites to share with you in this week's gallery.
You may also want to watch:
See if you can spot someone you know and make sure to share this article with them.
If you spent your Saturday night on the sofa you can look at our previous Yates galleries here to see if you can see yourself enjoying a previous night out.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 5 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 6 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 7 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 8 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 9 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 10 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch