You can never have too much cake. We share your pictures of Suffolk celebrating the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Today schools, care homes, mum’s groups and office all over Suffolk have been brewing up for Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Have you taken part? Did you bake a cake, host a coffee morning or drop in for a drink and chat? Here we bring you a round up of what’s been happening in Suffolk.
Staff at Adecco in Ipswich put on this spread.
Meanwhile, In Bury St Edmunds, there was an abundance of cakes at Nationwide.
Eliza Seager shared a photo of these mouthwatering delights at her office in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
And staff at Gensis PR were happy with their feast.
Car sales were temporarily forgotten at Barnards VW deslership in Stowmarket this morning - and it is easy to see why.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
Suffolk Legal served up a spread fit for a queen - any cake going spare?
There was lots of cake at Waterstones in Ipswich - might be worth stopping by!
Have you been taking part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning? Share your photos via email