You can never have too much cake. We share your pictures of Suffolk celebrating the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Today schools, care homes, mum’s groups and office all over Suffolk have been brewing up for Macmillan’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning.
Have you taken part? Did you bake a cake, host a coffee morning or drop in for a drink and chat? Here we bring you a round up of what’s been happening in Suffolk.
Staff at Adecco in Ipswich put on this spread.
Meanwhile, In Bury St Edmunds, there was an abundance of cakes at Nationwide.
Eliza Seager shared a photo of these mouthwatering delights at her office in Ipswich.
And staff at Gensis PR were happy with their feast.
Car sales were temporarily forgotten at Barnards VW deslership in Stowmarket this morning - and it is easy to see why.
- 1 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 2 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 3 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 4 Parking woes for shop parade hit by 'continous roadworks'
- 5 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after car crashes into parked vehicle
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 Ipswich salon to offer free gent's haircut at Suffolk Show
- 9 List of 18 rejected proposals to save Felixstowe beach huts revealed
- 10 Fuel spillage causes delays on busy Ipswich road after truck breaks down
Suffolk Legal served up a spread fit for a queen - any cake going spare?
There was lots of cake at Waterstones in Ipswich - might be worth stopping by!
Have you been taking part in the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning? Share your photos via email